Dear guest, we’re looking forward to seeing you!
The health and protection of our guests is our top priority. The accommodation ban for guests from German risk areas has been lifted. We are allowed to accommodate guests travelling on business, but not holiday guests! This is currently valid until the end of May 2021.
Guests from foreign countries/areas classified as risk areas are not allowed to stay overnight. Unless the guest is travelling on business and can present a negative result of a Covid 19 test, which is not older than 48 hours.
We wish you a pleasant journey and a relaxing stay in our house.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
• Staff follow all local authority security guidelines
• No shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens and paper
• Hand sanitizer available in accommodation and common areas
• First aid kit available
Cleanliness and disinfection
• Use of cleaning products effective against coronavirus
• Bed linen, towels and laundry washed according to local authority guidelines
• Accommodation is disinfected between stays
• Guests may indicate that no cleaning of accommodation is desired during their stay
• Cashless payment possible
• Spacing rules are respected
Food and beverage safety
• Maintaining distance in dining areas
• Food delivery to the accommodation possible
• All plates, cutlery, glasses and other crockery disinfected
• Food delivered is safely packed