Baden-Württemberg is in alarm level II – 2G-Plus applies, i.e. vaccinated and recovered must present a negative antigen or PCR test in addition to their vaccination or recovery certificate.
Exceptions also apply to the following people, who also receive access under 2G-Plus – without a test:
- Vaccinated people who have received a booster vaccination
- Vaccinated persons whose proof of the existence of a complete protective vaccination was not older than three months
- Recovered persons whose PCR evidence of a previous infection with the coronavirus was not older than 3 months
- People for whom there is still no general STIKO recommendation for a booster vaccination (booster) – ie fully vaccinated children and adolescents up to and including the age of 17 and pregnant women in the first trimester of pregnancy
- Children up to and including 5 years (regardless of a STIKO recommendation)
- Children up to and including the age of 7 who have not yet started school (regardless of a STIKO recommendation)
- Pupils up to and including the age of 17 who take part in regular school tests and can identify themselves with a student ID card etc. (does not apply during the school holidays)
In indoor areas where masks are compulsory, people aged 18 and over in the warning and alarm levels must now wear an FFP2 or comparable mask – for example KN95/N95/KF94/KF95 masks.